Help Us Defend NATURE'S RIGHTS
Your contribution will support the establishment of legal rights for nature.
Some key initiatives for 2017 include:
- Protecting ocean's rights: ELC will commit to ensuring holistic and rights-based governance of our ocean and coastal species and ecosystems.
- Advancing river and land's rights: ELC will help legislation recognize the human right to a healthy environment and the environment’s own right to be healthy.
- Educating the public: ELC will educate the next generation of lawyers and advocates about the rights of nature, building off ELC’s successful Earth Law course.
- Defending nature's rights on an international level: ELC will support environmental centered policy spanning the globe.
- Creating and promotion creative environmental projects: ELC will utilize the creative forces of art, music, publishing, video, film, and photography to produce projects that educate, inform, and inspire action towards achieving rights for nature.
Donate by Mail: If you prefer to donate by mail, use our printable donation form and mail to: Earth Law Center, 249 East 118th Street, Suite 3B
New York, NY 10035.
Earth Law Center a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your donation is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. All currencies are welcome, but you will be charged in US dollars.
To subscribe to our Newsletter click here.