Videos and Webinars
- ELC Webinar with Rights of Nature Sweden, as part of the "Earth Rights Conversations" series. Watch the webinar here (2018)
- Bless the Water, "The Voice of Water" (2018). Grant Wilson, working to create replicable models of laws that communities across the world could pass to establish legal rights for rivers is featured in this video. To watch the full film, register with your email.
SPANISH LANGUAGE VIDEOS
From: United Nations' Harmony with Nature Resources.
- Alberto Acosta, economist and former President of the Ecuador 2007-2008 Constitutional Assembly presents his judges ruling on the Yasuni ITT case, an offer by Ecuador to fight climate change by forgoing oil exploration and production in a large tract of untouched rainforest. Acosta is responsible for drawing up the now famous Montecristi Constitution, which took effect in 2008 and established protection for the rights of nature, Feb 7, 2014.
- Ley Ambiental de Protección a la Tierra en el Distrito Federal. Discussion of the environmental law to protect the rights of nature in MXDF congress, Apr 25, 2013.
- Ramiro Avila - Prosecutor on behalf of the Earth, Rights of Nature Tribunal, Quito, Ecuador, Jan 17, 2014.
- Serge Latouche, gran ideólogo del decrecimiento - part 1 of 2 and part 2 of 2.
- Enrique Viale presents judge's ruling on Mirador mining case, Rights of Nature Tribunal, Quito, Ecuador, Jan 17, 2014.